Education industry needs IT infrastructure applications that support the teaching and learning processes, such as cloud application that serves to facilitate interaction between students and teachers and monitor the implementation of digital content security.
MSP For Education
Education industry needs IT infrastructure applications that support the teaching and learning processes
INTERNET AS A SERVICE
- Dedicated Internet Services with backup media – ensuring the teaching and learning process through video straming / e-learning can run well with its Bandwidth services with the best quality with up to 99.9% guaranteed service.
WIFI AS A SERVICES
- WiFi Managed Services – The process of teaching and learning online examinations has become smoother with the existence of Wifi Managed services. With cloud-based centralization technology to ensure signal quality, coverage and WiFi speed. Also equipped with basic features to limit internet access so students are protected from internet content that is not compatible with learning.
CLOUD AS A SERVICE
- Office 365 – Office productivity applications such as email and Microsoft Office.
- Cloud Backup – Make sure all your business data can be backed up, cloud backup provides a data backup solution without an initial investment with the concept of pay as you grow.
- Cloud Server – By moving your online learning facilities to the cloud, it can facilitate student for easy access to learning material, improve quality also speed of access, and improve cost efficiency can be achieved with the flexibility of the cloud.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION AS A SERVICES
- Video Conference System – fulfills learning needs using video conferencing, enabling distance learning.
IT PROFESIONAL AS A SERVICE
- IT Consulting Cable and wireless infrastructure planning and development services.
- TED SQUAD – Make sure the technology-based learning process runs perfectly with network management. Includes surveillance and remote access 24 hours x 7 days or the provision of an On Site Engineer to ensure good quality IT services.
SECURITY AS A SERVICE
- Endpoint Protection – Ensures that all PCs / laptops are protected from the risk of cyber attacks.
- Firewall Managed Services – School network protection from DDOS, Malware, and Virus attacks. Network protection failure can potentially lead to data loss and stopping the teaching and learning process.
- Internet Access Management – Protect your students from dangerous digital content in cyberspace. Obtain internet usage report to ensure school management the internet is used safely and appropriate for the learning process.